After 4G technology now 5G is the next level. 5th Generation mobile technology will provide you a lot of new things in 2020.
In the simplest terms, 5G is a new cellular standard. Now Phone carriers will jump to a new wireless standard called 5G. About 10 years ago, 4G, the fourth-generation network, arrived with significantly faster speeds and stronger reliability than 3G. About a decade before that, 3G arrived and that was much faster and more robust than 2G.
What is 5G (5th Generation)?
- It is the latest technology in the mobile network after 4G.
- This will support very high internet speed can also help an AI.
- It will not only help in connecting peoples but also interconnect and control machines, objects, and devices.
- Using 5G, machines can sync very fast and respond to another machine or machine programming.
- This will not only boost the mobile sector but other sectors also like cars with AI (driverless), Robots, etc.
- According to TRAI, this will run on 3,300 to 3,600 Mhz frequency band and expected to the primary band.
How 5G can be used?
- To enjoy the benefits of the 5th generation mobile network, one has to buy a new smartphone that supports 5G.
- According to Qualcomm(a wireless chipmaker), the speed of 5G will be around 4.5 Gbps.
- At the initial stage, its speed will be 1.4 Gbps.
- To get the benefits of 5G, users will have to buy new phones, while carriers will need to install new transmission equipment to offer faster service.
Features of 5G
- Speed: Its speed can reach up to 4.5 Gbps. That means you can download a movie within seconds.
- Latency: Will reduce down to a few seconds, the meaning of latency is sync time between two commands of the device to the network.
- The highest-quality VR applications now typically require bulky headsets that are connected by wire to nearby personal computers that generate 3-D images.