Looking for UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern and syllabus? UPSC has notified 421 vacancies of Enforcement Officier (EPFO) for the year 2021. The earlier exam was scheduled for 4th October 2020. Due to COVID-19, the exam is now scheduled to be held on 9th May 2021.
Candidates must go through the syllabus and Previous Question Paper to prepare themself for the examination.
UPSC EPFO 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Union Public Service Commission will recruit 421 Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour, and Employment. The commission will conduct the written examination on 9th May 2021.
There would be two-phase in the examination, the first is a written test, and the second is the interview. Candidates qualified in the written examination will be called for the interview test. The exam Pattern and syllabus for the UPSC EPFO 2021 will be
Scheme of the EPFO Written Examination 2021
- The Test will be two hours the duration of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions.
- All questions will carry equal marks, and there would a penalty for every wrong answer 1/3 negative marking for every wrong attempt. If no answer will mark, then there would be no penalty.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
Syllabus of UPSC EPFO RT Written Examination 2021
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
- General English- To evaluate the candidate’s understanding of the English language & workmanlike the use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Weightage of Written Test and Interview
The recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on the Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
You can also download the official notification of the UPSC EFPO Exam 2021.
The final list will be prepared based on written, and interview marks combined. This was the syllabus and exam pattern for UPSC EPFO 2021.