Calculate negative marking score for UPSC CSE, CDS, NDA NA, IFS, SSC, RRB, NEET, Bank, and other state govt exams.
In this app, you can calculate your final marks in any exam with negative marking. You can provide value as asked and the final final result. This calculator is designed for calculating marks with 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 up to 1/7 negative marking.
Calculate penalty marks for 0.33, 0.25, 0.20, 0.166, 0.13 and up to 0.00 negative marking. You can also calculate the age for Civil Services Examination. Negative marks for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination, Combined Defence Services CDS, National Defence Academy NDA NA Exam, Indian Forest Service, Railway, Bank, SSC, CGL, CHSL, CPO, and all state exams. You can also calculate Negative Marking for NTA NEET, Bank exams like SBI PO, Clerk, etc.
|Total Question Attempt|
|Number of Wrong Questions|
|Part of Negative Marking(changeable)|
Your Final Score Will be :
How to Calculate Negative Marking 1/3, 1/4, for UPSC, SSC, Bank and NEET?
You can calculate your total score after the negative marking aftermath of the following.
- Maximum marks in the Exam. Eg 100.
- Total Question attempt by you. Say 92 Question Attempt
- The total question you answer wrongly. Consider here 12.
- Now total right questions will be 92-12=80.
- Marks of each question. e.g. 2marks/question.
- Parts of Negative marking say 1/4 then 2×1/4= 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For 80 right questions, your score will be 80×2=160 and for 12 wrong answers, your negative score will be 12×0.5=6 marks.
- The final score out of a total of 200 will be 160-6=154.
Calculator Copyright iashindu.com (rights reserved)